May 17, 2011

20 weeks! Half way there!



I can't believe I'm 20 weeks already - the other day I was just thinking this pregnancy is going by really fast... And boy is it ever.

The baby is the size of a small cantaloupe. And actively swallowing amniotic fluid and producing meconium.....it's first poopie! Baby B's sleep/wake patterns are definitely set - up and kicking like crazy in the morning....sleeps a few hours and then starts up again in the afternoon.....takes another nap and my 8pm or so kicking like mad again. I love it so much. In fact, if I don't feel it, I get worried. I notice the more I do (cleaning, walking, etc..) the stronger the baby's kicks are when I'm done.

I still feel really good. Heartburn is starting to come back but that was a given. I still have a ton of energy...which is awesome. I have been cleaning the house like a mad woman! Nursery is ready to be painted. Closets have been cleaned and organized.. And this weekend we should be buying paint for my bathroom and the nursery. I want to do as much as I can while I'm comfortable.

My tummy is getting much bigger - and its starting to move up. My bump is getting cuter!


Tomorrow is the BIG ultrasound day! It feels like the night before Christmas!

No comments: