Aug 27, 2009

Closing day!

Tomorrow is our closing day! I can't believe it. Everything has happened so fast! A month ago we decided to start looking for houses and tomorrow we are buying a house! I think I'm still in shock. But I am so very excited!

We go to our walk through at 9am and then closing is at 10am. By lunch time we will be new homeowners. I will take some pictures for sure...it will be boring until we celebrate in the new house in the evening. We received a bottle of Dom P for a wedding gift - and we were going to save it for our 1 year anniversary...but I think it's only appropriate that we open it up tomorrow! I just can't wait to walk into our new home....maybe I'll get the hubs to carry me through the front door! :-)

We plan on painting a couple rooms this weekend....the living room and the computer room. I still haven't figured out with the Seller was thinking when he painted his living room purple. But he is a really sweet man-so I won't judge! We hope to have everything moved in my Labor Day!!!!!!

4 comments:

Krista said...

... well ... how's the house? :)

mansuetude said...

Congratulations! I could never save that Dom P that long... chill it good and open her up!

Cate S said...

Congratulations! :)

Krista said...

I nominated you for a blog award ... I know you haven't blogged in a while, but I am patiently awaiting your return! :)