Jul 19, 2009

Welcome!!

Welcome to my new blog!

Doesn't this one suit me much better?!

A BIG THANK YOU to Bella over at McIntyre Musings for making this blog for me. She is one of my best friends and she is a blog making wizard!! Thank you Bella! You are the BEST!

I have lots of things to share with you...but you can see my wedding recaps HERE. But this is my new home. So, make sure you put this new link in your blog roll :)

I have lots of ideas to post in this blog....lots of exciting events happening in our lives. Looking for a new home, possible babies in our future, new jobs, new recipes, my quitting smoking experience.....

Please stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Bella said...

Well you are so welcome! :-) I'm glad that you like it - it was my pleasure doing it!!! Can't wait for some posts! :-)